Our Landscaping Services
Shrub & Lawn Maintenance
- Lawn areas to be mowed on a weekly basis, March through November, and bi-weekly December through February.
- Lawns will be mowed at heights of 2 – 3″, depending on season and turf species.
- Lawn areas around trees, buildings, valve boxes, etc. will be line trimmed weekly. Lawns adjacent to walks, driveways and hard scapes will be edged weekly.
- Debris generated as a result of maintaining landscape will be evenly distributed among on site dumpsters, unless otherwise noted.
- Lawn areas will be inspected for disease, insects, fungus and treated as needed to maintain green, healthy turf.
- Shrubs to be trimmed as needed to maintain a natural appearance. Flowering shrubs will be trimmed to enhance displays of color and fragrance.
- Shrubs will be inspected for disease, insects, fungus and treated as needed.
- All damaged plant material (due to vandalism, freezing, abuse, flood, etc.) shall be removed and replaced upon signed approval from agent/owner.
Renovation / Additional Services
- Aerification will be done twice annually during the months of February & September.
- Thatching and over-seeding by signed approval from agent/owner.
Seasonal Color / Flowers
- Color will be changed seasonally, 3 times annually. Quantities based on flower bed square footage at time of initial contract bidding.
- Flower beds will receive: Omni Gro organic mulch, soil sulfur, mechanical roto tilling to depth of 6″.
Turf to be fertilized 5 times annually as follows:
- January: w/ 34-0-0 Ammonia Nitrate
- March: w/ 21-7-14 Turf Royale
- May: w/ 25-5-5 Best Poly Coated Slow Release
- July: w/ 25-5-5 Best Poly Coated Slow Release
- October: w/ 34-0-0 Ammonia Nitrate
Fertilization application rate of 1 lbs of nitrogen per 1,000 sq feet. Application rate may be modified by Valley Green at anytime as needed.
- All shrubs will be fertilized 2 times a year. Once in the spring and once in the fall.
- Feb W/ Ornamental Plant Fertilizer W/ Stem Trace Elements.
- Oct W/ Ornamental Plant Fertilizer W/ Stem Trace Elements.
Palm Tree Fertilization
- Palm trees to be fertilized 2 times a year.
- February: w/ 13-5-13 Palm Food Fertilizer W/ Stem Trace Elements.
- October: w/ 13-5-13 Palm Food Fertilizer W/ Stem Trace Elements.
- Flowers will be fertilized monthly w/Gro-Power Flower & Bloom.
- Staking of trees to be done by signed proposal from agent/owner. Guide wires and stakes will be maintained to prevent damage to staked tree by wind.
Keep your property looking great with our powering washing services. Our pressure washing units address the most difficult residue build up, helping to retain and improve the value of your property. This service can add years to the life of your property while also attracting patrons and tenants.
Parking Lot Sweeping
Whether you are looking for one-time cleaning or monthly sweeping, Valley Green Landscape can help maintain your parking lot. We utilize both air vacuum sweepers and broom sweeping trucks and contracts can be tailored to meet your needs.
By addressing incidentals that arise during business hours our on-site porters keep your property well maintained. Our uniformed professionals are polite and amenable to patrons and residents while addressing cleaning issues so you won’t have to think about them.
Serving the Las Vegas metropolitan area, Valley Green Landscape works with over X# properties, providing landscape maintenance services to:
- Apartment Communities
- Commercial Businesses
- Master Planned Communities
- Homeowner Associations
Landscape Design and Construction
Through innovation and practical solutions, Valley Green Landscape aims to surpass expectations. Our professional grade construction plans and renderings ensure that no aspects are lost in translation by helping clients visualize ideas proposed by the design team. Our projects include:
- Xeriscapes (Converting Grass to Non-Grass)
- Commercial Properties
- Large-Scale Real Estate Developments
- Apartment Communities
- Homeowners Associations
Even with the best of efforts, regularly tree trimming cannot prevent the kind of damage done by catastrophic weather. Valley Green Landscape provides 24/7 Emergency Service. We also currently provide:
- Tree Trimming
- Olive Tree Spraying
- Tree Removal
- Stump Grinding
- Palm Tree Trimming
- Palm Tree Skinning
Valley Green Landscape is a professional landscape company based in Las Vegas NV. Our work focuses on commercial properties, home owners associations, apartment complexes, and master planned communities. Our landscaping services includes all phases of landscape work from desgign to construction to maintenance. Contact us today to find out how we can help you.